Committed to the Community
一道本不卡免费高清We support our community by sponsoring events, providing health screenings, hosting community meetings, making strategic community partnerships and public benefit investments, and promoting activities to encourage health and wellness. Our commitment to the community includes:
- Hosting community meetings and workshops that engage neighbors in local campus planning
- Participating in health fairs that connect UCSF clinicians and trainees with people who face the greatest barriers to care
- Volunteering in events that engage the entire community
- Providing job training and workforce development programs for local residents
Learn more about UCSF's community involvement, or browse events below that we encourage our community members to join.
Engage with UCSF in planning for your community:
- Contact UCSF Community Relations with any questions, suggestions, or concerns.
- Visit the Community & Government Relations staff page to connect with our team members directly.
- Sign up for neighborhood email updates and get notified about upcoming meetings.
- Learn more about the Community Advisory Group that advises UCSF on priority issues.
Resources for community organizations:
- Partner with UCSF and request support from UCSF for your event or activity.
- UCSF co-sponsors the use of conference facilities for San Francisco nonprofit organizations. Learn more about this subsidy program.